Garden Office Exclusive Offer!
We will beat market leader quotes by at least 10%!
Project complete within three weeks from starting on site
Our team has been making bespoke garden buildings for fifteen years. As working from home has suddenly become a big part our lives, we wanted to extend the following offer to the people living within our operational areas.
How Does It Work?
Find a design you like on the market leader’s website,
- We will beat their pricing by 10% on a like-for-like basis
- We will include the foundations
- We will include the connection the existing power supply
- We will guarantee for 10 years, on the same terms as the market leader
- We will complete the work within four weeks from starting with as little as one week lead in (subject to availability)
If you want something a bit different, we can of course draw up a bespoke design. In most cases planning consent is not required but we are well placed to obtain consent on your behalf if necessary.
How Can We Offer You This Deal?
Unlike the national companies…
- We don’t have expensive showrooms to pay for
- We don’t have to send tradespeople up and down the country
- We don’t pay someone else to prepare the foundations like some
- We don’t leave you to arrange your own power supply
- We don’t spend thousands on marketing and advertising
- We focus on quality, not volume
- Our local reputation is very important to us, you are not just an order number
- You can speak to our clients and inspect a recently completed project or see our display room in Borehamwood.
Please call or email today to discuss your requirements. The Primrose team comprises twenty or so tradespeople with shared values who have worked alongside each other for many years. To ensure a quality service, we may withdraw or amend this offer subject to demand. The offer is subject to contract.
Case Study – The Farm in Kings Langley
A recently completed garden room which will be used as a kids break-out space and maybe a home office. Primrose were contacted by Catherine and Martin in early April and Primrose handed over the project just four short weeks later. The room measures 7.5m x 3.8m internally with a projecting sofit and composite decking area. As the works progressed, Catherine decided to add some feature colour changing LED lighting for the kids (and big kids) to have parties!