How Does It Work?
Find a design you like on one of the national garden office companies (e.g Green Retreats, Smart Garden Offices, Future Rooms)
- We will beat their pricing by 10%
- We will include the foundations
- We will include the connection the existing power supply
- We will guarantee for 10 years
- We will complete the work within three weeks from placing order
If you want something a bit different (see case study below), we can of course draw up a bespoke design at market-beating prices. In most cases planning consent is not required but we are well placed to obtain consent on your behalf if necessary.
How Can We Offer You This Deal?
Unlike the national companies…
- We don’t have expensive showrooms to pay for
- We don’t have to send tradespeople up and down the country
- We don’t pay someone else to prepare the foundations like some
- We don’t leave you to arrange your own power supply
- We don’t spend thousands on marketing and advertising
- We focus on quality, not volume
- Our local reputation is very important to us, you are not just an order number
Please call or email today to discuss your requirements. The Primrose team comprises twenty or so tradespeople with shared values who have worked alongside each other for many years. To ensure a quality service, we may withdraw or amend this offer subject to demand. The offer is subject to contract.
Case Study – The Chevron Cube
A recently completed garden office shed, perfect for working at home. Also comes with separate storage area for bikes, garden tools and other equipment. Insulated and allows plenty light though a double glazed corner window unit.