How Does It Work?
Find a design you like on Green Retreats,
- We will beat their pricing by 10%
- We will include the foundations
- We will include the connection the existing power supply
- We will guarantee for 10 years
- We will complete the work within three weeks from starting with as little as one week lead in
If you want something a bit different, we can of course draw up a bespoke design at market-beating prices. In most cases planning consent is not required but we are well placed to obtain consent on your behalf if necessary.
How Can We Offer You This Deal?
Unlike the national companies…
- We don’t have expensive showrooms to pay for
- We don’t have to send tradespeople up and down the country
- We don’t pay someone else to prepare the foundations like some
- We don’t leave you to arrange your own power supply
- We don’t spend thousands on marketing and advertising
- We focus on quality, not volume
- Our local reputation is very important to us, you are not just an order number
- You can speak to our clients and inspect a recently completed project in Watford for yourself
Please call or email today to discuss your requirements. The Primrose team comprises twenty or so tradespeople with shared values who have worked alongside each other for many years. To ensure a quality service, we may withdraw or amend this offer subject to demand. The offer is subject to contract.
Case Study – The Farm in Kings Langley
A recently completed garden room which will be used as a kids break-out space and maybe a home office. Primrose were contacted by Catherine and Martin in early April and Primrose handed over the project just four short weeks later. The room measures 7.5m x 3.8m internally with a projecting sofit and composite decking area. As the works progressed, Catherine decided to add some feature colour changing LED lighting for the kids (and big kids) to have parties!
Garden Room Drawings – If you want something special, you can commision a unique design
Kings Langley Garden Room Features
- Total Cost £24,595 +VAT
- Dimensions: 7.5m x 3.8m
- Internal area 28.5m2
- Cost per square meter £863.52
- Saving compared with inferior (albeit similar) competitor specification £4,339+VAT
- Saving compared similar competitor spec 17.6%
- Completed in just three weeks!